Friday, November 7, 2008

Quick, Easy Way to Get Your Website Online

The Faster Webmaster will show you the quick, easy way
to get their own basic website online, the fastest way to buy
a domain, the fastest way to get hosting. Have your website
up online...fast!

Here is what Erik had to say about his original Faster Webmaster
and his dynamic sequel product, The Faster Webmaster 2...

My name is Erik Stafford, and in March of last year I launched the original Faster Webmaster. It was ten basic Sessions: complete with Email accounts and an Auto Responder, tied into a squeeze page. It was pretty much a "List Building for Beginners" program.

Based on the premise of "giving people the basics, in a language they would understand," The Faster Webmaster I was a run away hit. Much has changed in the past year as a result of the success I experienced. I managed to quit my day job and start working for myself full time. Even more importantly, I was also able to change a lot of lives!

Also called The Faster Webmaster II, or (The Faster Webmaster Silver Sessions), this new program covers many aspects of building a successful online business:

  • How to build basic website pages.
  • How to create a squeeze page website, complete with an opt-in form.
  • How to create a product or offer, including instructions on creating E-Books, Audio products, and Membership Websites.
  • How to accept payments online, including PayPal, ClickBank, and 2Checkout.
  • How to drive traffic to your website in a bunch of different ways.

As always, these Sessions come complete with videos, images, and written instructions so that you can follow along at your own pace. I have also brought in some experts to help me this time around, so enough chitter-chatter: let's get right to it!

I hope you enjoy this program as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Those of you experiencing The Faster Webmaster for the first time: get ready to remove every single technical roadblock that has been holding you back from online success!

www.TheFasterWebmaster2.com
To Claim a free gift from Erik, go there now!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home