Thursday, October 9, 2008

Erik Stafford

FREE INTERNET MARKETING CONSULTATION

Need help getting started?

Want to bounce some ideas off me?

Feeling stuck and overwhelmed?

I am glad to chat with you about your current ideas or projects, answer general questions, and help in any way.

Several clients have happily emailed or called me to let me know that just chatting with me for 30 minutes has helped them save thousands of dollars and hours of time… and really pointed them down the path to profitability. Will you be next?

Schedule your FREE 30-minute strategy session right now and let’s get you on the road to the financial success you deserve!

To Request Your Free Internet Marketing Consultation: ($200 value)

First, check my availability to be sure I am not traveling. Then…

1) Open a Support Ticket with the title “Strategy Session”
2) Please provide 3 time slots you are available (must be during a window of availability)
3) Please request time at least two business days from today
4) Please provide a phone number where you want me to call you
5) Please provide a brief overview of what you would like to talk about

I will verify my availability and will let you know when I will be calling!

Have a Look at my latest information at:
TheFasterWebmasterII.com

To your success,

Erik



TheFasterWebmasterII.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home