Sunday, August 10, 2008

Erik's Free Webcast on Listbuilding, Products and Building Websites on Wednesday, August 13th

1. I have scheduled another call for this coming Wednesday August
13th. If you are just beginning or brand new and want to know how
to get started, you'll get tips you can use immediately to help you
sort through the often times confusing Tidal Wave of products and
choices you get in your Inbox or Searches. I'll make it easy for you!

I am going to be breaking down the three most important aspects of
my business (ListBuilding, Products, and Websites) in a simple language
anyone can understand... I hope you can make it!

2. I took some extra time this morning to answer a bunch of the
questions that you guys asked during the last call. You can check
it out here:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9PeoS&m=1aCD7CIhWBZJ5T&b=2K1Ekew2gIscwOtSxk7igg

I know this information will help you, look forward to you being on the call!

To your success,

Erik Stafford, The Faster Webmaster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home