Monday, August 4, 2008

Get Ready to Remove Every Single Roadblock that has been Holding You Back from Online Success

My name is Erik Stafford, and in March of last year I launched the original Faster Webmaster.

I am pleased to invite you to this, the second "installment" of The Faster Webmaster. For those of you who purchased and enjoyed the original: thank you so much for your repeat business! Thanks also for your patience: it's taken me six months longer to build this program than I had hoped, and I appreciate you sticking around:)

Those of you experiencing The Faster Webmaster for the first time: get ready to remove every single technical roadblock that has been holding you back from online success!

Also called The Faster Webmaster II, or (The Faster Webmaster Silver Sessions), this program covers many aspects of building a successful online business:

  • How to build basic website pages.
  • How to create a squeeze page website, complete with an opt-in form.
  • How to create a product or offer, including instructions on creating E-Books, Audio products, and Membership Websites.
  • How to accept payments online, including PayPal, ClickBank, and 2Checkout.
  • How to drive traffic to your website in a bunch of different ways.

As always, these Sessions come complete with videos, images, and written instructions so that you can follow along at your own pace. I have also brought in some experts to help me this time around, in areas where I felt I was weak. So enough chitter-chatter: let's get right to it!

I hope you enjoy this program as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home